This is a Government
Agency website. We adopt the same principles relating to your
privacy as other Government of Singapore websites.
If you are only
browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
If you provide us with
personally identifiable data:
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
4. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission
of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain
links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may
differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices
of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of
6. Photograph(s) and/or video image(s) of students and parents may be captured during school activities and events such as classroom lessons, CCA, school camps, school concerts, etc. The school may use and publish such photographs and/or video recordings in school publications, websites, social media channels and other communication channels.
7. Please contact the Outram Secondary School Admin Manager for:
- For any enquires or feedback on our protection policies and procedures
- If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.