View Main Page >> Principal's Message V Principal's Message Principal's Massage History/Heritage Vision, Purpose, Values and Mission Motto, Badge & Philosophy School Song
View Main Page >> Sports Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Clubs & Societies
View Main Page >> English Language Mother Tongue Language Mathematics Science Humanities Craft & Technology Business and Enterprise Physical Education Character and Citizenship Education
View Main Page >> English Language Mother Tongue Language Mathematics Science Humanities Craft & Technology Business and Enterprise Physical Education Student Development Sports Uniformed Groups Performing Arts Clubs & Societies
View Main Page >> Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Direct School Admission - Sports for Life @ Outram Direct School Admission - Business & Enterprise
View Main Page >> School Advisory Committee Parent - Teacher Association Old Outramian's Association
View Main Page >> Location School Leaders and Middle Management Teachers Executive and Administrative Staff
View Main Page >> School Magazine Newsletters Photo Gallery Outram Featured on Media
View Main Page >> Special Awards Student's Achievement
View Main Page >> UAT Subpage Another UAT Subpage
- About Us
Principal's Message History Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values School Philosophy, Motto & Badge School Song School Staff School Advisory Committee Outram Alumni Outram Luminaries Contact Us
- The OSS Story
The OSS Story Student Achievements Staff Achievements
- School Programmes
Instructional Programmes Co-curricular Activities Overseas Trips
- Distinctive Programmes
Applied Learning Programme (ALP) Learning for Life Programme (LLP) Direct School Admission
Photo Gallery Outram Featured in Media Video Links
This is a Government
Agency website. We adopt the same principles relating to your
privacy as other Government of Singapore websites.
If you are only
browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
If you provide us with
personally identifiable data:
- We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
- We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
4. To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission
of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
This site may contain
links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may
differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices
of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of
6. Photograph(s) and/or video image(s) of students and parents may be captured during school activities and events such as classroom lessons, CCA, school camps, school concerts, etc. The school may use and publish such photographs and/or video recordings in school publications, websites, social media channels and other communication channels.
7. Please contact the Outram Secondary School Admin Manager for:
- For any enquires or feedback on our protection policies and procedures
- If you require more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us.